Sunday 15 January 2017

Questionnaire feedback- RESEARCH






Questionnaire feedback
I gave out a total of sixteen questionnaires to different people in my year, I didn't want to give the questionnaires out to just people in my media class as I felt like the results would all be too similar.
looking at question one, twelve out of a possible sixteen people said that they are seventeen years old, I expected this result as the majority of the people in my year are still seventeen years old. Question two, for question two people said that "pop" and "dance" genres of music where they're favourites. Question three, eight people said that they're favourite type of music video is narrative based. Question four, eleven people said that they prefer a warm colour scheme for a music video. Question five, eight people said that the "Theme" of a music video grabs they're attention the most. Finally, question six a total of ten people said that they do prefer to have actors in music videos.

Summary
The responses I received from my questionnaires was expected, I before hand had an idea of what sort of music video I wanted to create, but from this questionnaire it has given me an idea of what my target audience want. I can know use the answers I've received from my questionnaire and now create the best music video that I can.





















No comments:

Post a Comment